- 靚內涵：2013好年份，常勝得分王 RP92 JS97
酒莊創立人「四人幫」 Aurelio Montes、 Douglas Murray、Alfredo Vidaurre以及Pedro Grand，認為智利風土充滿潛能，葡萄酒不應該只是「便宜、可口，卻粗獷」的廉價餐酒。酒莊於1988年，以創辦人之一 Douglas Murray 姓氏的第一個字母命名，推出頂級旗艦酒款「Montes Alpha M」，及後在洛杉磯盲品會上，一舉打敗了美國酒王Opus One 和波爾多 Haut-Brion，成為智利酒業的驕傲，威震世界舞台！只要是資深酒家，膜拜酒單之上，必定有Montes這款收藏。
2013年份的智利表現極亮眼，為十年最佳，極涼爽氣候打造了優雅香氣，晚熟葡萄品種尤其Cabernet Sauvignon ，展現出極佳潛力。採用波爾多混釀的基調，Cabernet Franc 打造優雅性格，Petite Verdot增添香料的立體風味。
Robert Parker 92分 James Suckling 97分
Delivery & Shipping
Free Delivery for order over HKD1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml)
- Free shipping could be offered for order over HKD 1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml). For order under HKD1000 or less than 6 bottles (750 ml), shipping charges will apply (subject to the merchant)
- In most cases the Company will arrange delivery in 3-4 working days once the order is confirmed (with confirmation of delivery details)
Non-pickup / non-delivery
The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that
- Wine is non-deliverable within one month of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
- A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine within 1 month of purchase.
- In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
- Storage fees will be charged at 1% of purchase price per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Company 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.